Visiting Vineyard Haven
Visitors give high marks for the array of wineries in Vineyard Haven, which is also known for its beaches and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Vineyard Haven
- The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vineyard Haven
The city's cultural venues include Vineyard Playhouse and Martha's Vineyard Film Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tisbury Town Beach, Lambert's Cove Beach, and Cedar Tree Neck Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce and Vineyard Haven Public Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vineyard Haven. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Thorncroft Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Mansion House Inn And Spa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hanover House at the Twin Oaks Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Vineyard Haven
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vineyard Haven is 45.16 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F