Visiting Falmouth Harbour
Visitors to Falmouth Harbour are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices. Nelson's Dockyard, Dickenson Bay Beach, and Devil's Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Falmouth Harbour
- The closest major airport is in St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Plymouth (MNI-Gerald's Field), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Falmouth Harbour
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Antigua. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Falmouth Harbour Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Springhill Riding Club and Fort George.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Falmouth Harbour. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Vine Cottages Adults Only - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Catamaran Hotel Marina - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nelson's Dockyard, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Dickenson Bay Beach, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Dressing for Falmouth Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Falmouth Harbour gets about 42.99 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 71°F