Visiting Farmers Branch
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Farmers Branch, which is also known for its shopping and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and cafés. Around the area, top sights include American Airlines Center, Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, and Dallas World Aquarium.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farmers Branch
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cox Soccer Fields, Dr. Pepper StarCenter at Farmers Branch, and Farmers Branch Historical Park. Additionally, you might want to add Ross Stewart Soccer Complex to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Farmers Branch. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West - This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Farmers Branch - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Irving Convention Center, located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center, and American Airlines Center, which is 10.3 mi/16.6 km away.
Getting Around Farmers Branch
Head to Farmers Branch Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Farmers Branch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Farmers Branch each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F