Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Florence, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its golf courses, bars, and shopping.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madison
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 33.6 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florence
Places to visit in the larger region include Kentucky Speedway, Big Bone Lick State Park, and Florence Speedway. Additionally, you'll find General Butler State Resort Park and VF Outlet in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Belterra Casino Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Florence
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Florence is 45.79 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F