Find Hotels in Florida Gulf Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Florida Gulf Coast hotel prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Where to stay in Florida Gulf Coast
4/5Very Good!(1,135 area reviews)
Downtown Tampa is a destination visitors seek out for is ample dining options, great live music, and beautiful river views. You might also want to check out attractions like Tampa Riverwalk or Amalie Arena while you're exploring the neighborhood.
5/5Exceptional!(26 area reviews)
As you view this neighborhood’s iconic pink hotel it feels as if you’ve crossed into the past. Find beautiful beaches and serene enjoyment here.
Downtown St. Petersburg
Come here for the beaches and sunshine and discover much more in this Florida city with something for all ages and tastes.
Siesta Key Village
4.5/5Wonderful!(282 area reviews)
One reason travelers love spending time in Siesta Key Village is the stunning beaches, and Siesta Key Beach is a top place to visit.
4.5/5Wonderful!(37 area reviews)
Sunset Beach is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like St. Petersburg Municipal Beach and Sunset Beach Pavilion.
Visiting Florida Gulf Coast
Visitors to Florida Gulf Coast are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the city include MacDill Air Force Base, Salvador Dali Museum, and Museum of Fine Arts.
- There are 15144 hotels and other accommodations in Florida Gulf Coast
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 17 mi (27.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Florida Gulf Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Salvador Dali Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, and Great Explorations Children's Museum. Attractions like Florida Aquarium, Florida State Fairgrounds, and Lowry Park Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Edison and Ford Winter Estates, Sanibel Island Lighthouse, and Church of Scientology.
In Florida Gulf Coast, you'll find 15144 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club, Autograph Collection - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Inn on the Beach - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel in Pass-a-Grille features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Blue Moon Inn - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Other favorite sights in Florida Gulf Coast include MacDill Air Force Base, Tropicana Field, and Sunken Gardens. A popular place to see outside the city is Dinosaur World, 28.1 mi/45.2 km from the city center.
Getting Around Florida Gulf Coast
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tampa Union Station. Florida Gulf Coast might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.