Visiting Saint James City
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint James City has to offer including its seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Sun Splash Water Park, Edison and Ford Winter Estates, and Imaginarium Hands - On Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2300 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Myers
- The closest major airport is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint James City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pine Island. In the area, you'll also find Sun Splash Water Park and Edison and Ford Winter Estates.
As you start planning your visit to Saint James City, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 1255 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Two Fish Inn is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the center of Saint James City. This 2.5-star motel in Saint James City features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fishing, Boating & Kayaking Paradise! Great Rates for Summer! NEW Boat Lift! is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from central Saint James City. This 2.5-star hotel in Fort Myers features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sunset Cottage, Minutes From World Class Fishing in Saint James City is located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Saint James City. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Fort Myers Beach can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Imaginarium Hands - On Museum, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center, and Lovers Key State Park, which is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
Dressing for Saint James City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Average annual rainfall for Saint James City is 55.91 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 55°F