Find Motels in Frederick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Frederick
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Frederick
Motel 6 Frederick, MD - Fort Detrick
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2020
Hampton Inn - Frederick
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Frederick
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Frederick Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 5 low-priced motels in Frederick among the more than 68 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Frederick. In the area, favorite places to visit include Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often include free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite Frederick motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free breakfast and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Gettysburg National Military Park and Gettysburg Battlefield Museum.
- It's located within a short 5-minute drive of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
- Free breakfast and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- If driving, you'll be within 30 minutes of Merriweather Post Pavilion.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in FrederickWhile you're exploring this family-friendly, historical area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Visitors like Frederick for its shops and festivals.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Baker Park
- Carroll Creek Linear Park
- Catoctin Mountain Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Frederick Fairgrounds
- National Shrine Grotto of Lourdes
- National Fallen Firefighters Memorial
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Monocacy National Battlefied
- Loy's Station Covered Bridge
Frederick is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit FrederickFigure out the ideal time to visit Frederick by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 40° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Average rainfall is 41.02 inches in a year
How to Get to Frederick and Around the Area
|Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark)||Airport||21.7 mi (35 km)|
|Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)||Airport||26.3 mi (42.3 km)|
|Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional)||Airport||30.9 mi (49.8 km)|
|Frederick Station||Train Station||0.4 mi (0.6 km)|