Find Cheap Hotels in Baltimore, MD from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 5, 2020
Cheap Motels in Baltimore
- Rodeway Inn1654 Whitehead Ct, Baltimore, MD
The price is $56 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.2/5 (568 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Baltimore/Essex Area98 Stemmers Run Rd, I-695 Exit 36, Essex, MD
The price is $60 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 182.8/5 (132 reviews)
- Motel 6 Odenton, MD - Fort Meade1630 ANNAPOLIS ROAD, Odenton, MD
The price is $52 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.2/5 (180 reviews)
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights, MD - BWI Airport5179 Raynor Ave, Linthicum Heights, MD
The price is $60 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 292.9/5 (873 reviews)
- Motel 6 Laurel, DC - Washington Northeast3510 Old Annapolis Rd, Laurel, MD
The price is $50 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.3/5 (563 reviews)
- Rodeway Inn Baltimore - Inner Harbor South1401 Bloomfield Ave, Halethorpe, MD
The price is $60 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 292.4/5 (999 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Jessup/Baltimore Area8094 Washington Blvd., Jessup, MD
The price is $42 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.5/5Good! (306 reviews)
- Econo Lodge Laurel Racetrack9700 Washington Blvd. US 1, Laurel, MD
The price is $62 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.3/5 (107 reviews)
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore Northwest5810 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD
The price is $65 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 12.6/5 (216 reviews)
- Regal Inn & Suites8005 Pulaski Hwy, Rosedale, MD
The price is $60 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 81.7/5 (343 reviews)
Cheap Hostels in Baltimore
3-star Hotels in Baltimore
- Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor511 S Central Ave, Baltimore, MD
The price is $89 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.2/5Excellent! (1,118 reviews)
- The Hotel at Arundel Preserve7795 Arundel Mills Blvd, Hanover, MD
The price is $129 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.7/5Exceptional! (1,102 reviews)
- Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor207 E Redwood St, Baltimore, MD
The price is $75 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.1/5Very Good! (1,304 reviews)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia5485 Twin Knolls Rd, Columbia, MD
The price is $76 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.3/5Excellent! (1,001 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD1717 W Nursery Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD
The price is $64 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44.4/5Excellent! (1,533 reviews)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor1 East Redwood Street, 15 South Charles Street, Baltimore, MD
The price is $58 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304/5Very Good! (992 reviews)
- Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport1741 W Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD
The price is $60 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.8/5Good! (985 reviews)
- Crowne Plaza Baltimore - Inner Harbor105 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD
The price is $59 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.6/5Good! (1,010 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport815 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD
The price is $63 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.5/5Wonderful! (991 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center5625 O'Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD
The price is $76 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.7/5Good! (998 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Baltimore
Baltimore offers a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a budget-friendly vacation choice. In addition to its well-known attractions like National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation, this destination is home to Federal Hill Park and Frederick Douglass - Isaac Myers Maritime Park, which you can enjoy while spending very little.
If you're searching for places to stay in Baltimore that won't break the bank, you can take your pick of the area's 133 budget accommodations. These options offer competitive rates and get good reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor - 2-star hotel. You'll find free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and air conditioning at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its proximity to public transportation and overall value.
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its proximity to shops and comfortable rooms. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning.
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport - At this 2.5-star hotel, you can take advantage of free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the overall value and comfortable rooms.
Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Lion - 3.5-star hotel. You'll find free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its overall condition and proximity to shops.
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and free train station pick-up.
Planning Your Trip to Baltimore
Haven't settled on travel dates? Learn more about the best months to go with these temperature and rainfall stats so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 31°F
- Rainiest months: July, September, March, and May, with an average rainfall of 4.02 inches
- Driest months: February, January, November, and October, with an average rainfall of 2.87 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Baltimore
Baltimore attracts visitors with its popular aquarium and top museums, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the popular local attractions that are highest on your list, such as National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation, and choose other low-cost activities to fill your itinerary. If you're looking to enjoy the area's natural beauty, you can get outdoors at Federal Hill Park, Frederick Douglass - Isaac Myers Maritime Park, or St. Mary's Park.Baltimore is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
- Live music
Getting Around Baltimore
The closest airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), situated 8.1 mi (13 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away. Nearby metro stations include Shot Tower-Market Place Station, Charles Center Station, and Convention Center Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Baltimore Penn Station, West Baltimore Station, or Halethorpe Station. You can find out about water travel options at the port.