Find Hotels in Fulton, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Fulton has to offer including the riverfront, monuments, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 6 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Savanna
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fulton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fulton's Dutch Windmill. Additionally, you'll find Alliant Energy Field and Showboat Theater in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Fulton Clinton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Fulton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on Fulton each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F