When you imagine a brand-new place, you probably picture yourself walking around the avenues, staring up at the architecture or the beautiful environment wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been especially counting on: Galata Tower. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the time has come to get there.
Galata Tower Accommodation
Hotels near Galata Tower
When you daydream about your trip, Galata Tower is certain to be one of your top memories.
It can be found in Istanbul, a delightful city that's definitely worth your time.
There are up to 141 hotels within 0.6 miles of Galata Tower. The Pera Palace Hotel, Jumeirah - Special Class, Taksim Premium Hotel and Tomtom Suites are some of the most popular ones.
Be smart and book your choice of the many budget accommodation options found nearby. The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, 1 mile away, or the Lion Hotel, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
This destination's many upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who like to travel in style. The Marmara Taksim is just 1 mile away, while the Georges Hotel Galata can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are impressive and full of creature comforts.
0.4 miles away from Galata Tower you will come across The Marmara Pera (Mesrutiyet Caddesi Tepebasi 34430 Asmalımescit / Pera, Beyoğlu). This spot is great for strong coffee and a sweet pastry.
Can't tear yourself away? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Galata Tower to do in the region:
- Make time to see a show or concert at Nardis Jazz Club, one of this destination's most notorious local music venues.
- Look over the stimulating program of exhibits, workshops and music shows at Schneidertempel Art Center.
- The dynamic artworks and exhibits at SALT Galata make this location a place that shouldn't be missed.
- If the timing is right, go to Neve Shalom Synagogue on a Friday, just before sunset. At this time, your family can respectfully view the devotees show praise for Shabbat, time dedicated to rest and gratitude.
- Wanting an activity for the family on a day with bad weather? Take a trip to Quincentennial Foundation Museum of Turkish Jews and wander around inside with the fascinating displays.
Some tourists reach Galata Tower by rail transport. It's only a walk of 0.7 miles from Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu to your destination.
Expedia's Istanbul City Center hotels and resorts offer all the things you want, so you're certain to get accommodation near Galata Tower you'll adore. Istanbul City Center was a considerably celebrated landing place last year, so you will not be by yourself. You're a few clicks away from all the information and pointers you're looking for. When reservation time is here, you'll rest easy: travelers of all types would endorse their Istanbul City Center hotel to an office-mate.
- Discover that Istanbul City Center hotels are always fresh and tidy.
- The staff at accommodation around Galata Tower provide wonderful service, which is fitting for such a magnificent site.
- We've got suites that are satisfying for everyone, including big families and individuals.
It's clear why Istanbul City Center holidays saw more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your favored place awaits thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near Galata Tower.
Alluring Istanbul City Center
After you've checked Galata Tower off your timetable, you'll still have plenty to do in Istanbul City Center.
- Visit a local museum, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off the good times right.
- abundant pastimes, you'll also find Istanbul City Center knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals.
- Until recently, Istanbul City Center tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but soaring numbers of trips mean the time to book is now.
Planning a vacation to Istanbul City Center is always a good idea, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Galata Tower from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet some new scrapbook photos!