Visitors to Gallatin are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, temples, and art. Top sights around the area include Grand Ole Opry and The Hermitage.
- You'll find 1417 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 22 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gallatin
The picturesque setting of Triple Creek Park and Bledsoe Creek State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Grand Ole Opry and The Hermitage.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Gallatin. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Gallatin - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn Gallatin - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Baymont by Wyndham Gallatin - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Gallatin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Gallatin gets about 47.24 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F