Travelers to Lebanon give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is The Hermitage.
- You'll find 1413 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 21.7 mi (35 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lebanon
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lebanon Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fiddlers Grove and Cedars of Lebanon State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lebanon. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- William Sypert Station - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lebanon - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Lebanon - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Grand Ole Opry, 22.6 mi/36.3 km from the city center, and The Hermitage, which is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away.
Getting Around Lebanon
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Lebanon Station or Lebanon Martha Station. Lebanon might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lebanon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Lebanon gets about 52.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F