Visiting Mount Juliet
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mount Juliet, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Grand Ole Opry, The Hermitage, and Nissan Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1413 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Juliet
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pine Creek Golf Course and Windtree Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Grand Ole Opry and The Hermitage.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mount Juliet. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Mount Juliet - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Home2 Suites Mt. Juliet, TN - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Juliet - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nissan Stadium, located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, which is 16 mi (25.7 km) away.
Getting Around Mount Juliet
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Mount Juliet Station. Mount Juliet may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mount Juliet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Juliet is 47.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F