Think of yourself in a new spot: you might think you'll be sauntering through the roads, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you are especially anticipating: George Rodgers House. Right now is the time to tick it off your bucket list.
Find Your Future George Rodgers House Accommodation
Hotels near George Rodgers House
A day spent at George Rodgers House feels like a glimpse into the past.
It can be found in Portsmouth, 40 miles from Concord.
It's easy to stay close to George Rodgers House, with 16 hotels within 0.1 miles. Alternatively, think about staying in Hampton Beach. It’s 12 miles away and has a lot of accommodations. You'll have at least 21 to pick from. Three of the recommended options are the Ashworth by the Sea, Beach View Inn and Hampton Harbor Motel.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a number of budget hotels in the proximity. The Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, 0.3 miles away, or the Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront, at a distance of 0.4 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
Make your time here that little bit more memorable by choosing one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. The Port Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is just 1 mile away, while the Holiday Inn Portsmouth can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Before you visit George Rodgers House, get a caffeine fix at Popovers On the Square (8 Congress Street, Portsmouth). Portsmouth Brewery (56 Market Street, Portsmouth) is easy to reach and it presents mouthwatering feasts for local community members and sightseers from all over the world.
Once you've checked out George Rodgers House, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Jackson House Museum gives history enthusiasts the opportunity to see a house of historic prominence.
- Pay a visit to Moffatt-Ladd House, an important historic property in the area.
- Discover Portsmouth has interesting displays on the way this region developed.
- Travelers can get involved in community events at Music Hall. Make sure you check out their program of live gigs, exhibits and artist workshops.
- Take a guided tour of John Paul Jones House Museum, a significant historic house that shouldn't be missed.
Hotels in Portsmouth here on Expedia provide all that you need, so you will certainly find a place to stay near George Rodgers House that you'll fall in love with. Portsmouth saw quite a few sightseers in the recent year, so start hunting. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the secret tips you're searching for. Once you are ready to book, you can rest assured: multiple visitors would suggest their Portsmouth hotel to their buddies.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the guest service at accommodation near George Rodgers House is wonderful.
- Rooms in Portsmouth lodging are always fresh and clean.
- You're in a good place if you're looking for spaces that are cozy plus clean.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways close to Portsmouth saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near George Rodgers House, you can stay right nearby.
With George Rodgers House checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth has been only for those in on the secret, but is currently starting to be acknowledged.
- You will discover Portsmouth also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Head out on the town to end your good times; the next day, make a trip to a local historical site.
You won't regret paying a visit to Portsmouth, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near George Rodgers House. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old views and call on more than a few all-new group photos!