Find Hotels in Seabrook, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Seabrook, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Fort Constitution Historical Site.
- You'll find 108 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portsmouth
- The closest major airport is in Portsmouth, NH (PSM-Portsmouth Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seabrook
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Seabrook Science & Nature Center and Seabrook Beach. Additionally, you'll find Fort Constitution Historical Site in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Seabrook. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seabrook - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Seabrook Inn - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Hampshire Inn and Conference Center - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Seabrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Seabrook gets about 50.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Seabrook?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seabrook, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Seabrook?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Seabrook?
What's the best hotel for families in Seabrook?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Seabrook?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Seabrook Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Seabrook Science & Nature Center?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Seabrook?
Recent reviews of Seabrook hotels
More trip options
- Seabrook Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Seabrook Airports
- Hotels near Popular Seabrook Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Seabrook
- More Hotel Options in Seabrook
- More Popular Hotels in Portsmouth
- Other Hotels near Seabrook, Portsmouth
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends