Visitors to Tucker are sure to enjoy the mountain views, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and cafés. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain, Centennial Olympic Park, and Zoo Atlanta.
- You'll find 838 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tucker
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Kelley Cofer Park and Henderson Park. In the area, you'll also find Stone Mountain and Centennial Olympic Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tucker. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Northlake - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites Northlake - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Studio 6 Atlanta Northlake - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Zoo Atlanta, located 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city center, and Stone Mountain Park, which is 5 mi (8.1 km) away.
Dressing for Tucker
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tucker is 52.99 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F