Visitors can enjoy all that Gibsonville has to offer including the wineries, cathedral, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Greensboro Science Center and Greensboro Coliseum.
- You'll find 154 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensboro
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gibsonville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Grove Winery and Vineyards and Charlotte Hawkins Brown Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Greensboro Science Center and Greensboro Coliseum.
As you start planning your visit to Gibsonville, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Wingate by Wyndham - Greensboro is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Gibsonville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Greensboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Greensboro Near the Coliseum is 17 mi (27.3 km) from the center of Gibsonville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Greensboro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Gibsonville. This 3.5-star hotel in Greensboro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gibsonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 44.72 inches of rain falls on Gibsonville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F