Visitors to Mebane are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses, and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mebane
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mill Creek and Iron Gate Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mebane. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Acorn Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, clean rooms.
- Hampton Inn Mebane - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mebane - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Kenan Stadium, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mebane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Mebane gets about 44.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F