Find Hotels in Golden
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Golden, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, ski areas, and lakeside setting. Top sights in the city include Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Yoho National Park. In Golden, there are 114 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Golden
The city's cultural venues include Rogers Pass Discovery Centre and Golden and District Museum. Notable city landmarks like Kicking Horse Pedestrian Bridge and Galena Bay Ferry Dock might be worth a visit. The mountain views, lakeside, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Yoho National Park, Columbia Mountains, and Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint are worth a visit.
In Golden, there are 114 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kicking Horse Canyon B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Kapristo Lodge - Our customers like the local sightseeing and clean, quiet rooms at this lodge. This 2.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Emerald Lake Lodge - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Golden include Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Glacier National Park, located 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Golden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Golden is 26.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Golden?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Golden, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Golden?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Golden?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Golden?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Golden?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Golden?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Kicking Horse Mountain Resort?
What about the best place to stay close to Yoho National Park?
What's the best accommodation for a winter vacation in Golden?
Recent reviews of Golden hotels
More trip options
- Golden Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Golden Airports
- Hotels in Golden Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Golden Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Golden
- More Hotel Options in Golden
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Golden, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends