Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Cabin clean and nice. We saw humming birds by the camp fire, good view at the lookout. We didn't bring food and nearest shop was 20k away, so come prepared!
Good location of hotel with easy access to many restaurants in the area, was only a night stop over for us so did not spend much time at the hotel. But overall the hotel was good for the price!
Our stay hear was great. Clean, spacious room, and newly updated. The breakfast in the morning was really good, pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, cereal ect. We would definitely stay hear again.
The room we were in was in desperate need of an upgrade. The carpet was thereadbare and the bathroom sink tap was broken. The whole room was crying out for an update. Having an open fire in the room meant that the walls and cieling were smoke blackended. The room was comfortable and clean. It was ...
Nice place. Located between the Crossing and Lake Louise. Located on main road and main freight line for the railroad. Walk up no elevator. Wi Fi was fine. Good place to stay given location and price.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Golden hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Kootenay Rockies adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Golden. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Golden accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Kootenay Rockies is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Golden has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Kootenay Rockies has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Golden is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 30% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?