Find Hotels in Greentown, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Visitors to Greentown are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Camelback Ski Area.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Greentown
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 47 mi (75.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greentown
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Promised Land State Park and Lake Wallenpaupack. Additionally, you'll find Camelback Ski Area in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Greentown, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 78 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Poconos Chalet Home at Lake Wallenpaupack-pool Table-fire Pit-golf Course Views is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Greentown. Located in Greentown, this chalet features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Cabin W/great Lake Views and Amenities Galore! Worth a Look! is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the center of Greentown. This 4-star hotel in Mount Pocono features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Peaceful 3BR Home w/ Deck Near Lake Wallenpaupack! is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from central Greentown. This 3.5-star hotel in Lakeville features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Greentown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Greentown each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Greentown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Greentown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Greentown?
What's the best place to stay near Promised Land State Park?
What are some hotels with pools in Greentown?
Recent reviews of Greentown hotels
More trip options
- Greentown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Greentown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Greentown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Greentown
- More Hotel Options in Greentown
- More Popular Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Other Hotels near Greentown, Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends