Visitors to Hawley are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theaters.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Hawley
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawley
The city's cultural venues include Ritz Company Playhouse and Harmony Presents. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Wallenpaupack. Additionally, you might want to add Costa's Family Fun Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hawley. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Tanglwood Resort, a VRI resort - This 3.5-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hawley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hawley is 48.74 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F