Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Lakeville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting and entertainment choices.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Lakeville
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Wallenpaupack. Additionally, you might want to add Sculpted Ice Works Factory and Ice Harvest Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lakeville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lake Mocatek Inn - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Cove Haven Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lakeville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Lakeville gets about 48.74 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F