Find Hotels in Hancock, VT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Hancock has to offer including the parks and ski areas. Top sights in the area include Killington Resort and Okemo Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 585 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Central Vermont- Killington
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hancock
The picturesque setting of Texas Falls Recreation Area and Green Mountain National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Middlebury College Snow Bowl Ski Area to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Hancock, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 428 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 5/2 Sugarbush Old Farmhome-beautiful Valley Views-lots of Room is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Hancock. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Killington can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the center of Hancock. This 2.5-star hotel in Rutland features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Rutland/Killington Area is 20 mi (32.3 km) from central Hancock. This 2-star motel in Killington features free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Hancock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hancock is 39.92 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F