Visitors to Waitsfield are sure to enjoy the ski areas, riverfront, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and art.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Middlebury - Warren
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waitsfield
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Camel's Hump State Park. Top activities include skiing and horseback riding, while Mad River Glen Cooperative is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Skinner Barn to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Waitsfield. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Round Barn Farm - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- White Horse Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Wilder Farm Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Waitsfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.36 inches of rain falls on Waitsfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F