Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Visitors to Warren are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and university setting.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Middlebury - Warren
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warren
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Blueberry Lake Cross Country and Snowshoeing Center, Ole's Cross Country Center, and Sugarbush Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Skinner Barn and Granville Gulf Reservation.
In Warren, you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sugartree Inn - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
- The Warren Lodge - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable beds at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 2.5-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush - This 2.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Warren
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Warren gets about 37.36 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F