Visitors can enjoy all that Randolph has to offer including its parks. There are 245 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Randolph
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cushman State Forest. Additionally, you'll find White River Golf Club and Granville Gulf Reservation in the area.
As you plan your trip to Randolph, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 245 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Killington Mountain Lodge, BW Signature Collection is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from central Randolph. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Killington can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hillside Inn at Killington is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Randolph. This 2-star motel in Killington features free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and room size.
- Comfort Inn & Suites at Maplewood is 20.5 mi (33 km) from the center of Randolph. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Berlin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Randolph
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Randolph Depot. Randolph might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Randolph
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Randolph is 37.36 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F