Hendersonville Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Asheville area, you'll find 23 affordable motels among the more than 1882 hotels and other accommodations. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Hendersonville. Not-to-be-missed sights include DuPont State Forest in Hendersonville, as well as Biltmore Estate and Biltmore Village in the area.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Downtown Inn and Suites
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Hendersonville is 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Hendersonville
The Beaucatcher – A Boutique Motel
- Central Hendersonville is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
- A bar along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Red Roof Inn Asheville West
- 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Hendersonville
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Hendersonville
Take time out to enjoy the majestic mountain landscape in this historical, family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Hendersonville for the festivals, entertainment venues, and waterfalls.
Here are favorite places in and around Hendersonville:
- DuPont State Forest
- Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Village
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Jackson Park
- Osceola Lake
- Jump Off Rock
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mine
- Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium
Hendersonville is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Hendersonville
Determine the optimal time to visit Hendersonville by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 63° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Average rainfall is 45.59 inches in a year
How to Get to Hendersonville and Around the Area
|Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) ||Airport ||9.3 mi (14.9 km) |
|Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) ||Airport ||32.5 mi (52.3 km) |