Visiting Lake Lure
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Lake Lure, which is also known for its mountain views and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 115 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forest City
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Lure
The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Lure Beach and Water Park, Lake Lure Flowering Bridge, and Chimney Rock State Park. Top activities include golfing and boating, while Lake Lure Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Needle's Eye and Lake Lure.
In Lake Lure, there are 83 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lodge on Lake Lure - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Willowbrook Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- The Grafton Lodge - This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lake Lure
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Lake Lure gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F