History buffs will enjoy exploring Hendersonville, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Biltmore Estate.
- You'll find 1419 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hendersonville
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Mineral and Lapidary Museum, Henderson County Heritage Museum, and Flat Rock Playhouse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium and Hendersonville Little Theatre.
In Hendersonville, you'll find 132 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aunt Adeline's Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Melange Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Henderson - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Biltmore Estate, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the city center, and U.S. Cellular Center, which is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away.
Dressing for Hendersonville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Hendersonville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F