Visitors can enjoy all that Higbee has to offer including its wineries. There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Higbee
Places to visit in the larger region include Rothwell Park, Magic City Line Mini Train, and Heritage Hills Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Finger Lakes State Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Higbee, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia is located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of Higbee. This 2.5-star hotel in Columbia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Extended Stay America Columbia - Stadium Boulevard is 22.8 mi (36.8 km) from the center of Higbee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Columbia can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard is 23 mi (37 km) from central Higbee. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Columbia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Higbee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 42.64 inches of rain falls on Higbee each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F