Visitors to Hollister are sure to enjoy the golf courses and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Hollister
- The closest major airport is in Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hollister
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Leal Vineyards and Ridgemark Golf and Country Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Veterans Memorial Park and San Benito County Historical Society.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hollister. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Joshua Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hollister - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this property. With a stay at this 2.5-star property, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Casa de Fruta Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Gilroy Premium Outlets, located 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Hollister
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 13.66 inches of rain falls on Hollister each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 38°F