Families will find kid-friendly activities in Howell, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its shopping, sporting events, and lakeside setting.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Howell
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Howell
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Kensington Metropark and East Crooked Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt. Brighton and Dunham Hills Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Howell. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Brighton - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brighton South - US 23 - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Brighton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, located 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center, and Gerald R. Ford Library, which is 24.7 mi/39.7 km away.
Dressing for Howell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Howell gets about 30.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F