Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hummelstown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark Stadium, and Pennsylvania State Capitol are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 222 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Harrisburg - Hershey
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hummelstown
Favorite places to visit in the city include Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, Deer Valley Golf Course, and Indian Echo Caverns. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hummelstown. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Westwynd Farm B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hershey - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room MP3 dock. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Pennsylvania State Capitol, 9.9 mi/15.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Hummelstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Hummelstown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F