Find Hotels in Campbelltown, PA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Campbelltown, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coffeehouses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark Stadium, and Pennsylvania State Capitol are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Campbelltown
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbelltown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Risser Marvel Farm Market. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Palmyra/Hershey - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
A top sight outside the city is Pennsylvania State Capitol, located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Campbelltown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Campbelltown gets about 43.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Campbelltown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Campbelltown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Campbelltown?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Risser Marvel Farm Market?
What are some accommodations with pools in Campbelltown?
Recent reviews of Campbelltown hotels
More trip options
- Campbelltown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Campbelltown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Campbelltown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Campbelltown
- More Hotel Options in Campbelltown
- More Popular Hotels in Harrisburg - Hershey
- Other Hotels near Campbelltown, Harrisburg - Hershey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends