Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Palmyra, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark Stadium, and Pennsylvania State Capitol.
- You'll find 221 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Harrisburg - Hershey
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palmyra
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark Stadium, and Pennsylvania State Capitol. In the area, you'll also find Risser Marvel Farm Market and Founders Hall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Palmyra. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Walton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Palmyra/Hershey - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Palmyra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on Palmyra each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F