Visitors to Elizabethtown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, university setting, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Hershey's Chocolate World, Hersheypark Stadium, and Pennsylvania State Capitol.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elizabethtown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Conewago Recreation Trailhead. In the area, you'll also find Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- West Ridge Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Pennsylvania State Capitol, located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Elizabethtown
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Elizabethtown Station. Elizabethtown may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Elizabethtown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Elizabethtown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F