Visiting Idaho Springs
Visitors to Idaho Springs are sure to enjoy the mountain views, riverfront, and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Winter Park Ski Resort.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Georgetown
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Idaho Springs
Favorite places to visit in the city include Phoenix Gold Mine, Underhill Museum, and ArgoGold Mill and Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Steve Canyon Statue to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Idaho Springs. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Miners Pick Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
- Lawson Adventure Park - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this cabin. With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Silver Lake Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Winter Park Ski Resort, located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center, and Keystone Ski Resort, which is 20.6 mi/33.1 km away.
Dressing for Idaho Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and -2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 12°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 22°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of -2°F
- About 14.57 inches of rain falls on Idaho Springs each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -1°F