Visiting Silver Plume
Visitors to Silver Plume are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and bars. Top sights around the area include Keystone Ski Resort and Winter Park Ski Resort.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Georgetown
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 38.1 mi (61.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 49.2 mi (79.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Silver Plume
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Keystone Ski Resort and Winter Park Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Georgetown Loop Railroad and Hamill House Museum in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Historic Windsor Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Silver Plume
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 15°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 27°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- Average annual rainfall for Silver Plume is 11.69 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 5°F