Find Hotels in Inver Grove Heights, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visiting Inver Grove Heights
Visitors to Inver Grove Heights are sure to enjoy the shopping, coffeehouses, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, riverfront, and baseball games. Mall of America, Xcel Energy Center, and Minnehaha Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inver Grove Heights
A favorite place to visit in the city is Inver Wood Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Mall of America and Xcel Energy Center.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneap - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Minnehaha Park, 9.7 mi/15.6 km from the city center, and Mill Ruins Park, which is 14.4 mi (23.3 km) away.
Dressing for Inver Grove Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Inver Grove Heights gets about 28.39 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Inver Grove Heights?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Inver Grove Heights, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Inver Grove Heights?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Inver Grove Heights?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Inver Grove Heights?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Inver Grove Heights?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Inver Wood Golf Course?
What's the best golf hotel in Inver Grove Heights?
What are some hotels with pools in Inver Grove Heights?
Recent reviews of Inver Grove Heights hotels
More trip options
- Inver Grove Heights Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Inver Grove Heights Airports
- Hotels near Popular Inver Grove Heights Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Inver Grove Heights
- More Hotel Options in Inver Grove Heights
- More Popular Hotels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
- Other Hotels near Inver Grove Heights, Minneapolis - St. Paul
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends