Apartments in Jamestown for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Jamestown
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2018
Other property types in Jamestown
Club Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Club Wyndham Newport Overlook
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
East Bay Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Jamestown
There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Jamestown, including a selection of apartments. Visit popular sights in the larger region like Fort Adams State Park and Naval War College Museum.
Why consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Here are some of the favorite Jamestown apartments:
- In Jamestown
- Includes a patio, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- In Jamestown
- Includes a balcony
- Access to a spa tub on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Jamestown?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 25° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.46 inches in a year
Things to Do in Jamestown
Conanicut Island Sanctuary and Fort Wetherill State Park are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Jamestown Fire Memorial Museum is one of the cultural attractions. You’ll find favorite places to visit like Fort Adams State Park and Naval War College Museum in the larger area.Jamestown is also notable for its:
- Bird watching
How to Get to Jamestown and Around the Area
Fly into Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), which is located 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), which is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.