Visitors can enjoy all that Jarvis has to offer including its golf courses. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jarvis
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandusk Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Villa Nova Estate Winery and Wilson MacDonald Memorial School Museum.
As you plan for your vacation to Jarvis, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 19 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt ON is 21.1 mi (34 km) from the center of Jarvis. This 2-star hotel in Hamilton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Jarvis. This 3-star hotel in Brantford features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Best Western Little River Inn is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from central Jarvis. This 3-star hotel in Simcoe features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Jarvis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jarvis is 1.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 16°F