Visiting Port Washington
Visitors to Port Washington are sure to enjoy the waterfront and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and festivals. Top sights in the area include Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, and Charles Allis Art Museum.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Washington
Favorite family attractions include Possibility Playground and Port Washington Ghost Walk. Additionally, you might want to add 1860 Light Station and Museum to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Port Washington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port Washington is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F