Bed and Breakfast in Kulosaari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Kulosaari
Clarion Hotel Helsinki
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Klaus K Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Hilton Helsinki Airport
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
B&Bs and More in Kulosaari
Are you on the hunt for a place to stay with free breakfast and a comfortable setting? While it might be challenging to find a B&B located in Kulosaari, you'll be sure to find something in the nearby area. If you're interested in discovering some top attractions in the area, Uspenski Cathedral and Presidential Palace are worth a stop.
Here is the top B&B in the surrounding area:
Villa Jokivarsi Bed and Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 5 rooms
- 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Kulosaari
- Local cuisine breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Kulosaari
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Kulosaari:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.87 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 72° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 53° F during the day and 20° F at night
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Kulosaari?
Fly into Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), which is located 9.3 mi (15 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.