Visiting Lake Junaluska
Visitors to Lake Junaluska are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and mountain views.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cherokee
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Junaluska
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Junaluska Golf Course, Waynesville Recreation Center, and Queen's Farm Stables. Additionally, you'll find Wheels Through Time Museum and Stompin' Ground in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lake Junaluska. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lambuth Inn at Lake Junaluska - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Lake Junaluska
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Lake Junaluska gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F