Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Candler, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1419 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Candler
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center. In the area, you'll also find Asheville Outlets and Center for Spiritual Living.
In Candler, there are 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rock Laurel Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pisgah View Ranch - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this ranch. This 3-star ranch features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Asheville West - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Candler
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Candler each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F