Bed and Breakfast in Lake Las Vegas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Lake Las Vegas
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Other property types in Lake Las Vegas
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Lake Las Vegas Village BEST DEAL!!!
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
If you're looking for something a little different than your standard hotel experience, a stay at a bed and breakfast in Lake Las Vegas can be a great option for your vacation. There are 51 accommodations in Lake Las Vegas, so you'll have plenty of choices for your stay.
With quality service, opportunities to socialize with other guests, and tasty breakfasts, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind setting for your getaway. If you're interested in discovering some top attractions in the area, Hoover Dam and Clark County Museum are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Lake Las Vegas
Below are some popular B&Bs in the surrounding area:
- 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Lake Las Vegas
- Fitness center
- Game room
- 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the downtown core
How to Pack for the Weather in Lake Las Vegas
If you're curious about the best time to visit Lake Las Vegas, we've gathered some useful weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Rainfall averages 4.49 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 71° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 99° F is the daytime average and 52° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 101° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 39° F at night
Things to See and Do in Lake Las VegasTravelers who want to experience Lake Las Vegas should check out its top-notch casinos and major shopping area. Hoover Dam and Clark County Museum are also some top attractions to visit if you want to see more of the larger area.
Lake Las Vegas is also known for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Lake Las Vegas
Fly into Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal), which is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.