Visitors can enjoy all that Lebanon has to offer including the monuments, churches, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, festivals, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lebanon - Pine Grove
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lebanon
The city's cultural venues include Cornwall Iron Furnace and Gretna Theatre. The picturesque setting of Union Canal Tunnel Park and Mt. Gretna Lake & Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lebanon Valley Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lebanon. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Berry Patch Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Hershey's Chocolate World, 12.9 mi/20.8 km from the city center, and Hersheypark Stadium, which is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away.
Dressing for Lebanon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on Lebanon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F