Visitors to Manheim are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights around the area include Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manheim
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Clarence Schock Memorial Park at Governor Dick. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waltz Vineyards and Spooky Nook Sports.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Manheim. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy/Lancaster West, PA - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Comfort Suites Manheim - Lancaster - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Warehouse Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Hershey's Chocolate World, 16.4 mi/26.5 km from the heart of the city, and Hersheypark Stadium, which is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
Dressing for Manheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Manheim gets about 42.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F