Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Jonestown, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lebanon - Pine Grove
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jonestown
Favorite places to visit in the city include Swatara State Park, Hideaway Hills Farm, and Monroe Valley Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jonestown. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Jonestown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Jonestown gets about 43.35 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F